Wednesday, 1 April 2009

February

Wharfedale Diamond 9.

I bought a speaker package in February as the first step in the upgrading of my audio equipment. The speakers are multi award winning, with high-quality sound, and finished in Cherry veneer.

Diamond 9.1 (multi award winning)
Diamond 9.5 (a great pair of floor standing speakers)
Diamond 9 CS (great middle range centre speaker)
Diamond 9 SW150 (2 award winning subwoofers for great bass)

The kevlar and silk dome speakers produce a natural sound that recreate all the small sounds in movie sound tracks, while not over emphasising the vocal tracks or bass tones. I now have 2 subwoofers that fill the room with bass that is both natural and loud. I have become addicted to buying more of these speakers, so I now hunt through websites and stores for more great bargan Wharfedale Diamonds.

No comments: